Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday Happy

Last week I was invited to an outdoor evening yoga session. In the mood to try something new and meet a new crowd of yogis, I was excited but not all that thrilled about trying yoga in 100+ weather. I sucked it up and went anyway and this is what I got out if it. I ended up staying at the instructors home for about three hours and felt more than rejuvenated, I left with more energy and was going home and ending the day in high spirits. Try something new and step outside your comfort zone, even if its just a baby step. Yoga under the stars, yes please! What's making you happy this week?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...