Thursday, July 3, 2014

Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad

When it comes to bringing food for parties in the summer, I always opt on bringing desserts, especially the very beloved ice cream sandwich cake I've made for work and family. When I came across this red, white and blue fruit salad, it sounded delicious and just right for a Fourth of July party. It consist of only a few ingredients and it's just as easy as it looks to make! This summer, I'm spending my time in the kitchen!  

Ingredients: 

Watermelon
Strawberries
Blueberries
Apples/Bananas
(this particular recipe calls for Jicama but I'd use apples or bananas for a substitute)

(image via spicy southern kitchen) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...