Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer in Stripes

I've always had a thing for stripes, they're timeless and a statement all on their own. Due to my body type I tend to stray away from stripes, but the must have pieces I do own are always fun to haul out around this time of year. Being short, curvy and constantly dealing with fluctuating weight, this look is not always flattering on me so I envy those who can rock the the style and look like a million bucks. Isn't this adorable red striped dress perfect for a summer getaway? Pull out whatever stripes you have and embrace them today :)
  
(image via love you, mean it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...