Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Mornings

Hello my wonderful readers how are you doing and feeling this weekend? This has been a quite a week! A week full of emotion, inspiration and excitement with a side of too much energy. With good and big news just around the corner, I'm looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend with the girls. I've had so much energy and been quite hyper lately. I've set the bar with a major competition going on with my family, we have a serious Fitbit challenge happening right now and it's getting intense. With a day trip to the spa and hanging out with girlfriends, this weekend is already off to a great start. What are you up to, whatever your plans have a fantastic few days and we'll see each other Monday :)

(image via sf girl by bay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...