Thursday, August 21, 2014

Suzy's Zoo





Anyone who knows me well can tell you that I love everything about Suzy's Zoo and the talented illustrator who brought Suzy and her friends to life, Suzy Spafford. Everything from cards, calendars, coloring books, dolls and young reader books, I own it all. For all my friends and family who expect a card from me whether it's for a birthday, anniversary or for feeling better, they know a Suzy Zoo card is coming their way. This past March at my brother's wedding, in addition to the card my guy and I gave, I just had to send the new couple the cutest Suzy Zoo wedding card I found. So when he opened the card and gift, my parents and he laughed. My boyfriend and sister-in-law were trying to figure out what was so funny, they were later informed of my small obsession with this brand.    

(images via suzys zoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...