Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Mornings

Good Mornings readers, how has your week been? I've been keeping my lips sealed about some big news and until my start date became official I didn't want to blurt out that I've taken on a new job. I've been working part time for a little over two years at a local library as a librarian assistant and I've finally made the move to accept a full time position as school is winding down. My new job is a big step up and that much closer to becoming a Children's Librarian. Now if you remember I started my gig at my current job as a volunteer three years ago, so the feelings of leaving is very bittersweet. I have nothing but wonderful memories, friends for life and a team I'm going to miss very much. But I'm also really excited for more responsibility, bigger projects and a whole new team of friends and workers. With that said, I'm off to enjoy a couple days off, celebrate and work one more weekend while taking in all the greatness that this job has given me. See you all on Monday :)

(image via deadfix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...