Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Town Mouse and Country Mouse

Do you prefer the city or the charm of small towns? While I grew up in a very small farming community and have spent time in major cities, I still cannot decide if I am one or the other. I'm lucky and fortunate, that I adapt to new environments so easily. Moving has never been a problem and I have genuinely loved everywhere I've lived so far, from Indiana to New York City. Being the passionate nerd that I am, my love for history, anthropology and culture have surely had influence on all my travels and where I've lived. When I was invited to the Johnny Appleseed Festival in Fort Wayne, Indiana, you better believe I was the first in the car ready to down some apple pie and watch reenactments. On the other hand, I actually like the hustle and bustle of the city life. The pushing, shoving and walking in a crowd of people that's packed so tight you feel like a pack of sardines, I love it too. So what are you, a town mouse or country mouse? 

(image via we heart it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...