Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Five Apps You Must Get

When it comes to my electronic devices, I don't go App crazy. Reminiscing when I first got an iPhone, I was so excited to load up on all that was offered. I needed the Kate Spade Planner, easy shopping apps, hair tutorial videos, camera filters, an entire page dedicated to games, etc. But with school, work and having a life, the multiple pages filled with apps just didn't make sense to me.  Do you really need every free app that looks interesting, no! Do you need two pages of games to choose from, no! When I finally got rid of 75% of the junk on my phone and other gadgets, I felt much better and a little more sane.  There is no way you have time to commit to all those pretty and glossy icons. So trim the fat and focus on keeping the pages down to two if you can. In an effort to minimize time on the phone, these are my five essential apps. 

1. Being a blogger and keeping up with friends and favorite brands, downtime to me is Instagram!
2. I cannot live without a social media/news aggregate, so Flipboard is my go to!
3. Ditch Farmville, exercise your brain, my bf and I love/challenge each other with 4 Pics 1 Word
4. Need motivation, inspiration or just want to hear an uplifting talk, Ted Talks is where it is at. 
5. Even if you are not a reader, Good Reads keeps you informed on what's new and you can read what others think of top rated books, I've seen some nasty reviews on Gone Girl! 

(image via the college prepster)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...