Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fridge Basics

So not in the mood to even go shopping for food or wanting to use my brain after work, my fall  magazines have been helping me out a little by suggesting a few of these as basics to keep around the house. Lemon goes perfect with everything from chicken to salad dressing and in my water (tip: lemon and mint in water adds a little punch of flavor and is a nice refresher during a work break) and an assortment of nuts, pomegranate seeds,trying new kinds of yogurt and my favorite kalamata olives is plenty to keep me satisfied without feeling disgusted from quick and cheap junk food. 

(images via trader joes and whole foods market) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...