Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Happy

Over this past weekend I packed up my stuff and moved out of my childhood home and about twenty minutes away to Palm Springs, CA. And having since moved I figured with my OCD I'd have the place in order in about a day or two, that did not happen! A week later and starting a new job, I'm barely getting the place in order and already too exhausted to do anything this weekend. I am definitely excited to share all the details and all the love I'll put into my home over time but for now I'm getting back in bed, enjoying a Gilmore Girl marathon and being lazy for the day off I have this week. What's making you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...