Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall TV



Being someone who finds comfort in dvd collections (specifically one show) of favorite television shows, popcorn and in pajamas is a regular weeknight in my home. With so many choices and endless channels, choosing just seems impossible; give me HGTV and Travel Channel and I'm a happy camper. I've just never been one of those people who have a show for every night of the week. Being the big fan I am of Zooey Deschanel, I couldn't help but watch her show, then I fell hopelessly for Max Greenfield and Jake Johnson. Which of course then led to The Mindy Project (which is currently number one on my list of tv shows right now). Mindy Kaling is simply hysterical, her screen writing is superb and I can't recommend her book enough. And while I love the comedy and romance of these two shows my guy introduce me to the greatness that is The Big Bang Theory, I seriously have been waiting all summer. What's on your list of must see shows to watch this season, what are some of your favorites? (I also can't wait for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Orphan Black to premier in early 2015!!)

(1,2,3)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...