Sunday, November 30, 2014

Four Years

I seriously cannot believe that four years later, I would still be dedicated to writing and publishing my work on this blog. It has taken tremendous effort, lots of love, dedication, and plenty of late nights catching up on researching and communicating with readers who have written in to ask me questions. Never did I think I would keep this up but here I am plugging away and loving every minute of it. With a busy schedule of a nine to six job and being a student, I have thought many times that the end was drawing near. After working a full day, being a student and then putting in five to six  more hours to the blog each day, it would be easy to say I'm tired of it and want to call it quits. But then someone from the other side of the country or even outside the states contacts me and compliments my work, they like my posts, my writing style and ask how I do it. How do I manage my time between working a day job, committing to a blog and having a life.  It's amazing how in four years, I've met people I would have never come across if it wasn't for this blog. So for now, I will continue to write if you continue to read and send positive feedback. Here's to another four years :)

(image via decor8) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...