Sunday, November 9, 2014

K.slademade





In my house, Sunday evenings are meant for winding down early and spending quiet time in my comfy chair listening to music and getting inspired for the week ahead. That usually means getting in pajamas by six p.m, sipping on my second glass of lemon and mint infused water and reading magazines, catching up with blogs and scrolling through Pinterest and Instagram feeds. A little over a month ago, I stumbled across K.slademade and spent the evening learning all about the designer Kelsea Slade and her success with her American made handbags. A brand dedicated to creating fine leather bags, the Indiana native has me bookmarking every style, especially this crossbody. The holidays are just around, what is on your wishlist?

(images via k.slademade) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...