Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Happy

I will make this short and sweet because I know you've heard everything you possibly need to know on the newest podcast in town, Serial. While most listeners think the world of (the This American Life spinoff) Serial and the team that makes up the show, I have actually read articles completely dissing and criticizing the journalist, Sarah Koenig and her story. I admit, I'm hooked and a reddit addict trying to figure out if Adnan (I want to know more about Jay, he is so very suspicious to me) is really guilty, I can't help to think of all of this resurfacing in Woodlawn, Maryland. To all the families of Hae Min Lee and Adnan Syed, this has to be so frustrating having to relive the past all for entertainment. Sarah Koenig is captivating and a born storyteller, there is no doubt that I'm obsessed with knowing the truth but I try to remember this is very real and it is affecting all the people who were involved in the case fifteen years ago. What is making you happy this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...