Thursday, November 13, 2014

Buddy Editions





Katie Armour is back with a new little treat for us called, Buddy Editions. It's an affordable art gallery that features artists from around the globe who sell their work at reasonable prices. Fresh out of college, I simply cannot afford the artwork I want to collect, inevitably I resort to searching the web but even then I find very little of what I actually want and like. The co-founder of Matchbook Magazine, Katie has curated a space that features exclusive photographs and paintings as well as new and upcoming artists. In short, I am more than excited to announce the launching of Buddy Editions :)



(images via buddy editions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...