Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Friend Emily



I was so excited when a college friend came to me to talk about her awesome jewelry collection over at Chloe & Isabel. With a little experience working with other brands, this has been one of the most rewarding and meaningful collaborations since Emily and I share a history with each another. Looking through her collection, it was so hard picking only one thing to talk about but I have to say when I came across the Retro Crystal Necklace, I knew it matched my style perfectly. Classic and simple, I could not wait for it to arrive at my doorstep. With the holidays just around the corner, this timeless necklace will be my go to for every event. Check out Emily's shop and find the perfect gift for mom, sister and girlfriends :)

(images via emily's shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...