Five Things You Must Know About Melinda Gates:
1. Graduated from Duke University with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Economics and completed her MBA in 1987.
2. Soon after graduation, she joined Microsoft and participated in developing the Microsoft programs Publisher, Encarta and Expedia.
3. Before marrying Bill Gates, she was Microsoft's General Manager of Information Products.
4. As of 2014, she and her husband have donated more than $30 billion to their foundation which by the way is one of the largest private foundations in the world. To learn more about their foundation, check it out here!
5. With countless prestigious awards and honors, Melinda is one rock star and the ultimate leading lady in my book.
(image via glamour)