Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Palm Springs Style







A little over a year ago I started my initiation into the Junior League Chapter in Palm Springs as a way to become a part of a meaningful organization, to give back to my community and to make new friends. I had to step back from the organization so I'm still in the beginning stages of becoming a member but I've met so many awesome, independent and confident women. A year later, one of my friends who I met through the organization who is also fellow blogger not only has one of the most popular Palm Springs blogs on the web but she also just launched a new magazine. Just a couple weeks ago we celebrated her premier issue with a party at the ACE Hotel with fashion and drinks under the stars. I hope you head over to Palm Springs Style to check out what's going on in the Coachella Valley. 

(all images taken by sit and stay awhile)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...