Thursday, April 23, 2015

Leading Ladies


I met Nikki over a year ago by simply signing up for yoga classes she was teaching around the desert. After college and moving back to Southern California, I immediately started graduate school and got a full time job, so my social life was close to nil. I eventually met my boyfriend at work and I would travel to the coast to visit my close friends. Getting out and meeting young people is not exactly easy living in Palm Springs. After a few classes and coffee dates later, Nikki not only became a friend but great support when I needed help or a little wisdom to make things better. Now that she's back in her home turf in Winnipeg, she's still teaching yoga but happily starting her business at helping women feel more confident and empowered through self love. Take my advice and sign up for her newsletter, it's uplifting, inspirational and full of love. 

(images via teri)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...