Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Librarian Suggests


What I'm reading at the moment: I have never read The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. I know, you are probably thinking how did she not read this in middle school?! Well to introduce some classics (and not necessarily award winning books) into the tween book club at the library, I wanted to read and talk about  this wonderful book with my kiddos. What is your favorite children's novel? I also just started reading Cooking Light, I'm thinking I just need to start subscribing since I've been making their recipes on the regular. What I'm listening too at the moment:   Diane Birch and Sylvan Esso!  Speak A Little Louder came out a few years ago and is still just as awesome now as it was the first time I heard the album. I recently came across Sylvan Esso, her self titled album that was released last year has been on shuffle on my drive to work. And lastly, I cannot get enough of the show, Bates Motel. Freddie Highmore makes the perfect Norman Bates, don't you think?

(image via design sponge) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...