Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Librarian Suggests

What I'm reading at the moment: I'm currently rereading the Harry Potter series with my boyfriend and thoroughly enjoying our discussion and his thoughts on one of the best children's series ever. I also just got Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol which is fantastic even though I'm only fifty pages in. If you have never read graphic novels but are kind of interested, this would be the first to read. The illustration and story is simply a masterpiece (I also just finished This One Summer by Jillian Tamaki, another great read). What I'm listening too: A few nights ago while working on a playlist for work I created this summery treat and have been listening to it nonstop: getting ready for work, on my lunch hour and pretty much all night lately. What I'm watching: I've only seen a few lip sync battle clips, but this particular one seriously had me laughing for like half an hour. Jimmy Fallon preforming Kelly Clarkson's Since You've Been Gone is just so choice. So I've been trying to catch up with Spike TV's Lip Sync Battle. What are you reading, listening too and watching?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...