Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Morning

This weekend I'm off to enjoy a nice trip to the coast and hang with my family, that is extended family. For as long as I can remember, the second week of August meant preparing for the O'Brien Family Reunion. It's always fun to visit with aunts, uncles and cousins you don't get to see often, reminisce about the good old days and listen to stories about our family's past. Going to see my great aunt and uncle, I'm always fascinated with the stories my aunt remembers and talking about history with them. So I'm off to Newport to enjoy the company of the O'Brien clan and take in the cool weather. It's suppose to reach 117 in the desert this weekend. Good thing I won't be sweltering in the unbearable heat!!! What are your weekend plans? See you Monday :)

(image via homedit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...