Saturday, August 1, 2015

Saturday Happy

Last week my boyfriend came over and surprised me with a game I had never heard of. Black Story Mysteries originated in Germany but luckily there are two U.S. editions. A sinister and tricky game where players ask the host questions about a murder mystery in order to solve the case and film. There is a film and book edition, so make sure the check them out here. I thought it would an easy game since my sister and I share an odd fascination with serial killers and murder mysteries. It took me more than ten minutes to figure out one of the clues was a scene from The Addams Family. What is making you happy this week? 

(image via Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...