Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Librarian Suggests

What have you been reading, listening too and watching lately? Since I have my book club right around the corner, I hunkered down and read about four books in the past few days, I have to say Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai is fantastic and an absolute for tweens to be reading right now. I also read The Westing Game for the fifth time and it's still just as good as it was when I was growing up. As far as my adult reading list, I'm currently finishing up Self Help by Lorrie Moore and We Should All be Feminists by Chimamande Ngozi Adiche. A book of essays and a TED Talk converted into fifty page booklet, these library staples for empowering women. What I'm listening too: My guy introduced me to PVRIS and I cannot stop listening to them, Lyndsey Gunnulfsen's voice is incredible. Download and become obsessed like I have. And as you all know I'm watching nothing but Gilmore Girls right now, so please get into the show already :)

(image via lush home)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...