Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Music Lounge



When it comes to anything music related I always go to my boyfriend first. If I'm needing inspiration, looking for a new artist or in the mood to learn about the history of rock n' roll or a particular band, it's at least a two or three hour conversation. He's pretty passionate, he's always excited to talk about emerging artists or wanting to go see a show. We've been together for a little over three years now and I'm still blown away listening to him. His extensive knowledge is incredible to say the least. I mean he has a degree to back up his love for music, so he's an excellent guru. A few weeks ago he introduced me to the group - PVRIS and it's all I've been listening too. I highly recommend checking out their page, buy their EP and become addicted like me. 

(123)   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...