Five Things to Know About Emma Watson
1. Between film projects and school, Emma went to Brown and Oxford and graduated from Brown with a degree in English Literature in 2014.
2. Besides her breakout role in Harry Potter, Emma Watson has gone on to lead a successful acting career with The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Bling Ring and even makes an appearance in the hilarious In the End.
3. At the age of 15, she was the youngest person ever to grace the cover of Teen Vogue.
4. In her spare time, she writes poetry and loves to paint and draw.
5. If you haven't seen or listened to her speech on gender equality, here you go.
(image via only the best)