1. Make sure to shop for everything pumpkin flavored at Trader Joe's this fall season. A few of my favorites include the pumpkin macaroons and pop tarts!
2. Get creative and make your own fall inspired garland. I recently made this one for less than $10 at Michael's.
3. Indulge in soups like this one, it is a family favorite in the O'Brien household.
4. Stay in, cuddle by the fire and read a good book.
5. Now that it's the end of summer, get rid of a few things while you are hauling out all your autumn decorations from the hall closet.
(image via just imagine)