Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Morning

It's been a bit of a crazy couple days at work so I'm pretty beat. I'm looking forward to the weekend even though I won't be home on the couch! What are you up too? Have any plans for the weekend? Can you believe it's almost the end of October? It's taken a little more than two months but I have finally reached my half way point in an attempt to loose weight, so it's been an exciting week for me. I have way too much energy! So much in fact, that I've been waking up consistently every morning at three am. What exactly am I doing in the early hours of the day - well I've been raiding my closest, trying on old leather skirts, slim fitting dresses and adding more sit-ups to my daily workout routine. Anyways, my weekend is packed with a full day tomorrow at work, trying out a new restaurant with my guy and visiting the pumpkin patch. See you all Monday :)

(image via urban outfitters)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...