Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Morning

Good morning and happy Friday readers. I've had a full schedule this past week, I'm getting used to going to bed earlier so I can wake up by five to hit the pavement before work starts. And in between schoolwork and projects at work, I'm looking forward to celebrating American Craft Week at the library this weekend and keeping it low key Sunday looking for new workout gear and pulling out the blankets. Have I mentioned the weather is perfect and we're expecting rain this weekend. What are your plans?! 

Stop googling, let's talk.

It's out now, so go ahead and play Magic Mike XXl over and over this weekend.

America's most beautiful bridges.


(image via the lux pad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...