Thursday, October 1, 2015

How Are You?

I feel like it's been a while since I've asked or even thought about how all of you are doing. So how are you?! How's life? What have you been up too in the last...two, three months? So many friends are getting married, having children, considering going back to school, in between apartments and buying houses, being promoted at work or moving across the country. I don't even know where to begin other than this year has flown by and I'm a little sad to admit I haven't slowed down a bit to appreciate all the little wonderful things that have happened along the way. And as much as I want to write a novel about stress, trying moments, being busy (because we all are) and taking on more than I can handle, I'm choosing not too.

  I'm choosing to be present and listen. I hope you all know I'm here for you (and even if you think me saying that is fake, it's really not!), even if it seems like I may be a little disconnected. If you are mentally drained, play hooky, take a day or two off and treat yourself. If your life has been a little too chaotic, I just want to say you can do it!  Wherever you are and whatever is going on in your life right now, think of this post as a virtual hug.   

(image via lark and linen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...