Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Life Lessons from Ole Golly



Five Life Lessons in Quotes from the beloved children's literature character: Ole Golly

"You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life."

"Just because you're alone doesn't mean the world stops turning."

"If you’re missing me, I want you to know that I am not missing you. Gone is gone. I never miss anything or anyone because it all becomes a lovely memory. I guard my memories and love them, but I don’t get in them and lie down. You can even make stories from yours but they don’t come back. Just think how awful it would be if they did. You don’t need me now. You’re…old enough to get busy at growing up to be the person you want to be."

"Well, you must realize, Harriet, knowing everything won't do you a bit of good unless you use it to put beauty in this world. True or false?" 

"There are as many ways to live in this world as there are people in this world, and each one deserves a closer look." 

(1, 2, 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...