Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Desk Essentials


My desk essentials include these pieces: 

I love the simplicity of the Josephine desk. 

Honestly any candle from Anthropologie will do but my favorite is volcano :)

Have you seen the Nate Berkus and Threshold office line at Target?

Rifle Paper Co has been a favorite of mine for quite a while now. So obviously I love decorating with all her products from pencils, notepads, phone cases, calendars and computer desktop background prints. 

Whether I'm working on my blog, writing a paper or just browsing Pinterest for inspiration, I always have music on in the background. I love how small and portable this speaker is.  
A few of these acrylic magazine holders, for a sleek look. 

Again any and everything from the Kate Spade office line, oh and this new book!!!

My mom got me hooked on Poppin, I love their pretty and colorful mouse pads. 

Lauren Conrad's shop, The Little Market is one of my favorite shops currently. This little heart brings a soft and earthy touch to any desk.

Not listed or shown: 

I absolutely love my ghost chair :)

And obviously this pillow and this rug! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...