Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Five





One thing I love about traveling is simply walking around the city. I'm always one for checking out museums and doing the touristy things but one of the best ways to get to know a new place is packing a workout outfit and going for a jog. One of the first things I did when I lived in New York was walk around Central Park. I had nothing planned for my first weekend besides going on a jog and to take in the fresh air and calling New York City home. Walking along Lake Shore Drive in Chicago is a great walk, a new favorite is Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles, that beautiful shot of the Golden Dome at Notre Dame around the lake is one of my favorites and obviously the National Mall. I haven't done the last one in a long time but one of these days when I head back east it will be the first on my list. Do you exercise when you travel?

(1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...