Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Librarian Suggests

What I'm reading: So I'm just now getting around to reading The Bell Jar by Sylvia Path. I don't know why I've put it off until now but I'm glad I'm reading it as a twenty-something. This book is my ethos, there's so many situations, experiences and questions I share with Esther. This will be one of those books I'll read at least every other year, that's how much I love it. I just finished the LUMBERJANES graphic novel volume two and I'm still in love with the fivesome that is the LUMBERJANES. Get it, read it and love it!!! What I'm listening too: Well to be honest, with the release of Hello by Adele, I've been listening to her old albums until her next album drops.  What I'm watching: Casual, the hulu original. It's so fantastic!! It's raw, quirky and so very real. There's only five episodes and each one is about twenty minutes long so you can get through the series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...