Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Do It Yourself Facial Mask

I've never spent the day at a spa, even though I think about it all the time. Maybe for the my 30th birthday, I'll treat myself to a full body massage, a facial and enjoy a steam. If you are into homemade facials, here's an excellent one I just tried a few weeks ago that I loved.

Ingredients:

1/2 avocado
1 teaspoon organic honey
1 teaspoon plain yogurt (the higher in fat, the more moisturizing)

Directions:

Mash avocado in a small bowl

Add honey and yogurt and combine until mostly smooth-a few lumps are just fine.

Spread a thick layer onto clean skin. Let sit for 10-15 minutes or longer. Remove a warm wash cloth. Finish with a splash of cool water and your favorite moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...