Sunday, January 3, 2016

The 30 Day Challenge Returns



Happy New Year!!!  I'm happy to be back in the swing of things and establishing a new routine after a seriously nasty cold that had me in bed all weekend. It's a new year and I've already hit the ground running with my last of semester of grad school and a busy work schedule. In preparation of my senior thesis and projects at work remembering to unwind and making time for relaxation is crucial. So I am thrilled to bring back The 30 Day Challenge. I started this action plan a few years with the intention to help maintain a simple, healthy and happy home and mindset. I hope you join me with new home projects, easy and fun recipes (Christmas this year - crockpot, pots and pans, pretty gold silverware and other fun kitchen things), trying new and bold fashion styles, a few quick trips and other projects this January. 
 

(1,2,3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...