Thursday, January 21, 2016

Work Wardrobe Inspiration





Nancy Meyers is one of my top five favorite directors and writers. Everything about her movies are fantastic; the story, the scenery, the homes (and decor), her characters are always so charming and the wardrobe, oh I always love the characters wardrobe. She is always so spot on. Her latest movie, The Intern was perfection. I suggested this movie to my parents (my mom never goes to the movies) and now they talk about it all the time. While I love everything about this movie, let's just focus on Anne Hathaway's wardrobe for a second! Current work attire inspiration-classy, bold and modern.
 
(1,2,3,4,5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...