Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Mornings

For the first week of February, I've been crazy busy and I'm certainly glad it's the weekend. How was your week, what have you been up?! Thinking about the next four months terrifies me; my calendar is packed with events, lots of work and volunteering at other libraries for class assignments, oh and school. Although I hate working under pressure, the intensity and high energy, the motivation of being done with grad school and somehow finding time to workout, I always do amazingly well when put in situations where I'm under a ton of pressure. With a full weekend (but at least I get to sleep in a little), I will leave you with a few links that made me particularly happy :) 
See you Monday morning!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...