Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Morning...


Cheers to the weekend everyone!!! I've been waiting for this particular evening for the past few weeks. My mom is treating me to the theater tonight, which is a nice distraction to the fact that I have a month left of school. Stress and anxiety have been lingering around for awhile, with so little time left and planning dates for a family grad party, I'm even more anxious and finding that I'm tired all the time. Nonetheless, I'm happy to spend some time with my mom because when it comes down to it when your stressed, not feeling so great or tired, you really just need your mom.   Since I have a busy weekend, I'll wish you all a Happy Easter :)




(image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...