Thursday, March 3, 2016

How to Dress Boss



When it comes to the office, I'm strict about dressing the part. Casual dress is a no, no. I swear by dresses, blazers, an in between heel, a pink or red lip, curls or a sleek pony and nothing less then these pants. Half the fun of working is shopping for nice clothes and looking professional. My three tips for looking boss, even if you're not the boss. 

1. Invest in a classic staple. It's a versatile piece that you will be able to wear for years. A black blazer, navy pencil skirt and neutral/black trousers-go for skinny and wide leg pants. 

2. Statement Jewelry. Sometimes I just want to throw on a simple black dress. Pair it with a chunky gold necklace and you will look like a million bucks. 

3. Wear something that makes you feel comfortable but makes you look powerful. One of my favorite pieces in my closet is this $30 leopard dress from H&M, it's the most flattering dress I own. When I put it on, I feel really confident. 
 
(1,2,3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...