Sunday, March 6, 2016

Late Night Ted Talks

The other night, David couldn't wait to tell me about this archaeologist he had come across while reading an article he found on the net or through school. Of course, it only took me two minutes to find her on Ted Talks; her initiative of getting the world involved in archaeological digs sparked an interest to start watching  inspiring videos again. Although my dad started watching years ago, he introduced me to artists, authors and business people he thought would interest me. Note to Self: Watch more Ted Talks!!! What are some of your favorites? Or the most inspiring to you?! Here are my top seven :)

Art:

Psychology:

Poetry and Theater:

Knowledge and Learning:

History and Archaeology:

Environment:

Introverts vs. Extroverts:

(image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...