Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Morning

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone. I can finally relax, I don't have to worry about any papers or presentations ever again. Well at least for a few years anyways. Sleeping in and waking up to a free weekend is something I've been longing for, for quite some time. And even though there's something else keeping me up at night, it's not the same feeling of being in grad school. Soon enough it will pass and life will go on. I have a list of things to do, passions and hobbies to get back into and looking forward to spending more time at and in the pool. (Goal: Swim two miles four days a week, I'm already at three so I'm getting there).  I'm slowly adjusting to a lifestyle that doesn't include rushing through the front door to make that five o'clock lecture.  The freedom of the night excites me, whether that means getting started on that long list of books I've been wanting to tackle or going out after work. I'm just happy I can actually enjoy my evenings again. See you next week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...