Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Morning

You have no idea how excited I am about this weekend!!! This has been a particularly long week (actually month) so I'm looking forward to hanging out by the pool, getting started on my long list of books and preparing for my vacation up to the bay area (all of course with wine in hand). Given that this last month has been full of excitement, waiting (like lots of waiting) and preparation, celebration and extra work; I'm finally able to take a breather from it all. I've been pushing myself as hard as I can for the last several months, I'm looking forward to starting my summer on a lighter note, gearing up for an over the top summer program at the library, relaxing and taking in all the greatness of possessing a master's degree and looking to a bright future. Happy Friday and have an excellent weekend!!!

For the Bibliophile

The Best Pizza

Sky Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...