Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Morning...

I don't know about you but this weekend is a celebratory one, I've been looking forward to this trip for a while now. Considering the bad day I had Monday, I'm in a much better mood now that I'm on the road to the bay area to celebrate my graduation. I'm in San Francisco for an extended weekend to check out my brother's pad in the city, get a little tipsy with my fam and completely separate myself from all work related projects. I'll be spending a day in San Jose to roam the San Jose State University campus. I'm hoping at some point it will sink in that even though I didn't live here all my hard work did paid off because I just graduated from one of the best library programs in the country. As a traveler and librarian, I have this thing where I visit public libraries when I'm in a new city. I'm sure my parents and siblings are over it by now, but I know they will blown away with the research library that is the Kings Library. So enjoy your weekend and I'll be back with snaps from my trip next Tuesday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...