Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Morning

Can you believe it's already June?! I'm gearing up for summer programs, hitting the pool more frequently and planning out vacations for the fall, so I'm in pretty good spirits this week. I'll be heading to the coast to see my guys favorite band and enjoying a quiet and relaxing weekend. I know I've been absent a little longer than I intended but the the break has been nice. I'll be back soon, believe me I'm working on a lot of fun projects for the coming months for this blog, so regular posting will be back before the summer ends. How are you? What are your summer plans, any trips planned or a enjoying a nice staycation? See you all next week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...