Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Morning

Happy weekend readers!!! While this week has been pretty tame considering our summer programming kicks off next week, the inside of my mind is going crazy. There is still a million things to do and I'm trying to get use to the new approach for this year's program, I am also mentally preparing for the hordes of people coming into the library next week. This heat wave is exacerbating and I'm not sure I'm ready to handle 70+ people every Tuesday mornign. Although I'm looking forward to everything I'll be putting on, it's going to be a long summer. I'll be working on work related projects all weekend in preparation, so we'll catch up next week. And I promise regular posting will return within the next few weeks. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...