Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Morning

After downing a few bottles of cold/flu medicine, I'm feeling much better now that it's the weekend. In anticipation of the new Harry Potter bound script, a coworker and I will be working an event this evening that I'm totally psyched for. I'm leaving work a little early so I can properly dress for the occasion. If you have already sorted yourself and you're a proud Ravenclaw, I'm sending you a high five! There's a day trip planned for the weekend and I will be continuing the massive clean out of my apartment after rereading sections of Marie Kondo's book, The Art and Magic of Tidying Up.  What do you have planned for the weekend? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...