Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What My Day Looks Like


Now that I have more than five minutes to myself after spending the last eight years in college and grad school, I don't want to waste a minute of my time. Although I'm getting rest and enjoying down time, it's hard to go to sleep knowing I have all this free time to do whatever I want. This is what my day looks like in a nutshell: 


6:45 - 7: :30 a.m. - Put on makeup, listen to music, do a little dance and get ready for work.

7:50 a.m. - Eat breakfast, make tea for the week and grab my already made lunch.
(Sundays are for food prep)

8:30 - 6 p.m. - Head to work: email, network, collaborate, take notes in meetings, create programs, collection development and of course catch up on podcasts on my lunch break. 

6:55 p.m. - Start dinner, which by the way loving my free month of Blue Apron recipes. 

7:35 pm. - French Lessons

8:30 p.m. - Get inspired with half an hour of a few TED Talks. 

9 p.m. - Tending to my long list of books to read. Or catching up on shows, I just started Game of Thrones, I know!!! Can we talk about Emilia Clark, she is my everything!!!


10: 45 p.m. - Hit the sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...