Sunday, July 31, 2016

Daring Girls





My favorite artist of the moment is Noelle Stevenson! Well technically, I've been a fan for quite some time. Perhaps, it's because the fourth volume set of Lumberjanes came out a few weeks ago and I read through it in less than thirty minutes,  the story is a whirlwind of fun, adventurous and the illustration is just fantastic.  And since you all know I love this graphic novel series to pieces, I hope you pick up her books. From Nimona, her illustrations for Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (and other authors) and Lumberjanes, I cannot recommend her work enough, I love everything about this illustrator's artistic style. Make sure to check her out on her site.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...