Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Morning


Hey readers, how has your summer been? It's going by a little too fast for me, I've been enjoying busy days (actually crazy and hectic days) and low key evenings. I'm catching up with Game of Thrones, drawing, reading, going for walks, hitting the pool and spending way too much time on eBay looking for cute things to add to my apartment. I don't have much planned for the weekend other than to buy fresh flowers, start on a work (but fun) related project and to begin and finish a book for my book club next week. What have you been up to?! Any trips, long vacations, anything exciting?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...